Ticket and Sponsorship Info for Mattea’s Joy Gala
Helping families with hospitalized kids find joy in the journey.
Mattea's Joy provides care, connection, and community for families navigating the challenges of having a hospitalized child... and reminding them that they're not alone.
Mattea's Joy works to fulfill our mission through efforts of care, connection, and community:
- Joy Day Care Packages
- Transfer Packets to ease the transition to a more acute care hospital
- Eat, Play, Stroll Program
- Snack Boxes
- Monthly Dinners served to families at Comer Children’s Hospital
- Mattea’s Princess visits to hospitals
- Cookies and Milk served to patients during the holidays
- Joy in the Journey Podcast features the stories of families with similar experiences to those we serve.
Weber Grill Chicago donates quarterly to our dinner project at Comer Children's Hospital. We provide a hot, yummy dinner to approximately 100-125 people every second Thursday of the month to families with sick kids at Comer. Weber Grill provides this meal once a quarter at no charge. This is HUGE and saves us so much money as an organization due to their generosity.
The Weber Grill Restaurant is the result of over 60 years of Classic Outdoor Grilling—from the people who invented the Weber Charcoal kettle grill. You‘ll taste the difference that decades of grilling expertise make. More than a steakhouse & BBQ, our chefs are the grilling experts for seafood and vegetable specials as well. Our secret: a commitment to using quality ingredients, innovative recipes, honed grilling technique, and Weber charcoal kettles. We are especially proud of our Hand-Cut Black Angus Steaks, Wood-Smoked Barbecue, Fire-Inspired Seasonal Entrees, Charcoal Seared Burgers and Fresh Grilled Seafood.