This week felt like the perfect time to share my sincere thanks and gratitude to everyone who has been a part of the podcast.
It’s been such a wild ride since I recorded the first episode. I’ve had the pleasure of speaking with so many amazing human beings, and it fills my cup to hear their stories and nuggets of truth and to have the privilege to share them with you.
In this episode, I wanted to talk about how gratitude is the key to unlocking joy in your life. And if we build our “joy muscles,” we’ll be better prepared when we need to do the hard things, which will help cultivate our ability to discover joy more abundantly.
One last thing: if this show resonates with you and has been helpful in any way, I’d love to hear from you. Reviews mean everything in the podcast world, so I will send a gift to the first 10 people who leave a review of this episode. You’ll have your choice of a Starbucks gift card or a Mattea’s Joy t-shirt. Simply send a screenshot of your review with your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and have a joyous Thanksgiving!
Key Takeaways with Jamie Freedlund
- The power of sharing your story and the ripple effect that it has with others who hear it.
- If we create systems to build our “joy muscles”, that practice helps to prepare us for when we need to do hard things.
- The joy that you’ll discover by creating a gratitude journal.
- The importance of doing things that you enjoy and creating more fun in your life.
- How you support the podcast with an honest review and via Patreon and the gifts that are available to the first 10 reviewers.
Jamie Freedlund Tweetables
- “Gratitude is the key to unlocking joy more abundantly in your life.” – Jamie Freedlund
- “I have learned that there is a transformative power in connecting with others. It allows for a beautiful cultivation of new ideas and thoughts that, in time and practice, can bloom into something even more exquisite and lovely than when you started.” – Jamie Freedlund
- “When you stand and share your story in an empowering way, your story will heal you and your story will heal somebody else.” – Elena Van Zandt
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Joy In The Journey, hit the subscribe button on Apple Podcasts, Spotify , Stitcher, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen, so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review over on Apple Podcasts. Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!