I am so excited to share this conversation with you today. Today’s guest exudes positivity and inspiration, and I truly hope you’ll enjoy hearing his message as much as I did.
Kute Blackson is a transformational teacher, speaker, visionary guide, and national bestselling author of You Are the One and The Magic of Surrender. He also hosts the Soul Talk podcast and has dedicated his life to personal development, spirituality, transformation, and helping others navigate life’s challenges.
Kute was born in Ghana and grew up in London, England. When he was just 8 years old, he had his first experience as a public speaker when his father told him to “speak” in front of the congregation at his church.
When he was 14, he was ordained and designated as his father’s successor. A few years later, he made the difficult decision to walk away from the church to pursue his true calling in America, with two suitcases and $1,000 in his pocket.
You’ll hear Kute talk about the courage and vulnerability that parents possess when navigating a difficult medical journey. And I know you’ll just love his advice on how we can only serve others if we’re true to ourselves, the magic of surrendering and focusing on what we can control and understanding that the greatest gift that we can give to our kids is to see them for who they are.
Kute is a wonderfully talented speaker, and I’m so thankful he shared his gift, knowledge, and inspirational story with us today. Enjoy!
Key Takeaways with Kute Blackson
- How faith and spirituality was instilled in Kute at a young age.
- The difficult decision Kute made to leave London and pursue his true calling in America.
- Everyone has to live their own life, even when it’s against the advice of your family and friends.
- How we can only serve others if we’re true to ourselves.
- Sometimes the advice we receive is from people who are unhappy and unfulfilled in their own lives.
- How you can’t take people deeper than you’ve gone yourself as a leader
- You never know what someone is going through, so be grateful and show compassion to others.
- How courageous and vulnerable parents must be to support children on a medical journey.
- The greatest gift that you can give to your child is seeing them for who they are.
- The power of surrender
Kute Blackson Tweetables
- “If we start seeing life from that soul perspective, I think life takes on a different relationship. Relationships take on a different relationship, a different viewpoint, a different understanding and we can see ourselves differently.” – Kute Blackson
- “Real success, real fulfillment is the degree to which we learn the lessons, where we are and who we’re with, and the degree to which we become ourselves.” – Kute Blackson
- “When we’re true to ourselves, the truth serves everybody.” – Kute Blackson
- “The greatest gift that you can give your child is not just stuff. The greatest gift that you can give your child is to see who they are.” – Kute Blackson
- “Everyone is facing a battle, a silent battle that you don’t know about.” – Kute Blackson
- Follow Kute Blackson on LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
- You Are The One by Kute Blackson
- The Magic of Surrender: Finding the Courage to Let Go by Kute Blackson
- Soul Talk Podcast with Kute Blackson
- Wayne Dyer
- Louise Hay
- Deepak Chopra
- Khalil Gibran
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Joy In The Journey, hit the subscribe button on Apple Podcasts, Spotify , Stitcher, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen, so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review over on Apple Podcasts. Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!